Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Me?

 Heya Jammers!
It occurs to me that every time I log onto AJ I see more and more creative animals. Then I look at myself.
Yes, I was thinking about a new me!
Then, I thought about what I've already done...look at my header, with the big sketched picture of me that I made in 2 hours! Look at my signature! Look at my banner! Look at my sidebar picture! Look everywhere!
It is all the old me!
So, what I am saying is that IF I were to change my look, I would have to re-make everything I already have done, which would take DAYS.
But then again, I don't want to look boring, do I?
So, I came up with 5 new outfits PLUS my old one for you to all look at.

Black with stars?

Canadian with a 'Freedom Hat'?

Old me?

Cheery colours?

Looks 10 times better not in my play card.

A necklace?
Please note ALL outfits look better not in my player card.
Also remember that I will not be able to post if I get a new outfit because I will be making new gadgets for AJR.
So, there ARE consequences. I'm not making this into a poll, because I may just come up with an answer on my own.
Do tell me though, should I stay as the old me, or change, and if so, change to which outfit?
Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

FunPinkyPinky said...

I have a couple faves!!! My first one is the brown w/ blue moons and white ears. I also love the black w/ yellow stars and white ears. Then again, I thought your old look was fine!!!

Woodswolf said...

@ Fuzzy Shyivy
Stay classic! You realize the only way people who do not read AJR recognize the Fuzzy Shyivy they know from Jammer Spotlight is your colors, because several other people want to share the names & usually colors of the people that get up there so they can ride the fame.
But I can't make a descision for you. If you need to change, go with the Starclan outfit, for it will be of the most use to you.
-Woodswolf (future AJR mod?)

Amanda said...

Truly Fuzzy I think you should go with what you think is right I mean Do you think your website should have a huge makeover along with a new look, or do you think that you're website is fine the way it is and that you want to keep you're original look It's all up to you

FuzzyShyIvy said...

I think I'll just stay the same. I REALLY do not want to have to change anything, but I do like a lot of the looks better then mine...especially the grey with cream and red ears. Oh well. Maybe in the future.

Cute Cockapoos said...

I like the Black with Stars and Brown with Moons:)

Princess Tinywolf said...

I like the old you! :) P.S. if u don't want that freedom hat I WILL take it. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i love your main look its special and it says ''hey I'm Fuzzy Shy Ivy check put my blog!'' but its your account so its your choice

santi35303 said...

oh fuzzy! Ur old look is epic!!! its U and thats something 2 be proud of!!!!!!!!!

miss-mother\Kate Horsley said...

Miss Ivy I like the black\stars outfit [SO cute] but if you want the old look it's fine with me! [GREAT fan of yours!!!]