Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fuzzy's Top SECRET Plan, and, a Glitch!

 Heya Jammers!
Guess what I found today? A super strange glitch!!
So. I wanted to found out where my buddy, FunPinkyPinky was, since she was online. I scrolled over the find button, and saw she was somewhere called, 'Storage Room.'...wait a minute, there is no storage room in Jamaa, is there? No!!!
So I clicked on it, to find out where this, 'storage room' was. Turns out, it just led me to...
The Medical Room!
As you can see, I scrolled over the find button to see 'storage room' and ALSO was able to get the location name, which is 100% correct, in the picture as well!
This never used to be like that, and the strangest part is, there IS NO room in Jamaa called the 'Storage Room' like I said before!! Comment, and tell me if this wacky glitch occurs on your PC to!

Also...I have...a...

TOP
SECRET
PLAN...

But of course, like I said, top secret. That means you can't know what it is until it's finished. Is it finished yet? Of course not! It might take weeks, or days. depending on my rate of editing!
If that was too confuzzling for you, in other words, "It's not finished."

So...here's the catch...
I am working on this 'plan' right now. Well, not this second, but I was earlier. And, I just wanted to say to keep checking back, because one of these times there will be some jamtastic...
Happy Jamming!

11 comments:

Woodswolf said...

Oooh! Nice!
Actually I've always called it the storage room myself. That's what you see when people are there.
-Woodswolf

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy post about iceland everyones talking about it!
-amanda

FunPinkyPinky said...

Everybody also calls the pillow room the pillow room but when you go in it's called the Jamaa Lounge!

Anonymous said...

the storage room is that medical center. this is NOT a glitch. this is true and real and it has always been called the storage room on the "find buddy" thing.

Eternal said...

Hi Fuzzy I have seen with my own two eyes that they are called different things and to be honest I don't know why.Anyways keep updating on the TOP SECRET PLAN and please tell us what it is.
Eternal Snowystar

Anonymous said...

Yeah i saw storage room when it was the medical center. I reccently got another glitch. It is i scrolled to the find button to find my friend of course and it said she was in the juice hut so i went there, i ended up in crystal sands which said it was the juice hut and the juice hut was crystal sands. I had lots of glitches that day though, i was walking on air! other than that i haven't noticed mixed up names....so far...

Anonymous said...

I've never heard it called the storage room but i guess there WAS a lot of boxes and things in there.Sadly i can't prove if its wrong or write since i have not found out, because its gone because the "Sol Arcade" came in and now the medical center is the Pillow Room. -wolfgirl022

Anonymous said...

i spelled right wrong and if you notice i mean't right. -wolfgirl022

Tiffitiffi said...

funpinkypinky where is the medical room

Anonymous said...

tell us about how we can get to this STORAGE ROOM and what it looks like -jec2002 that is my user name buddy me

Anonymous said...

hi i am sad your not blogging