Saturday, January 22, 2011

FrillyPaw My New SEAL!

 Heya Jammers!
FINALLY! I got a seal today!!!
I wanted to make it easy for everyone to know who I am, even when I am a seal! So, I kind of...copied my bunny look!
By being a member again ALSO let's me get all my member den items back, buy a completely NEW den, and get my signature green leaf necklace back!!
So, my bunny wears the tie still, and my seal wears the necklace.
Why? Well, when my membership runs out, I can still be my bunny, without having to change costumes! My seal is 100% member now!

See? Isn't the seal cute?
90% of the time, I will be on my bunny. But if not, make sure you look out for this Jamtastic hoppin' seal version of me!
Also, I bought a new den, the pink and purple castle for 6000 gems, and it gave me an award!
It would be very hard to show you my whole den. It's so huge! I don't even have room in that giant place to fit everything I own inside. The only way you'd be able to see it one day is to walk right on through yourself...
Actually, soon I'll make a den tour for you to see!
Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

FunPinkyPinky said...

It's great you got a membership Fuzzy!

Key99 said...

Seals are cute! I have one named Sergeant Toughchamp!

larcon1 said...

I am a member now so i can finaly get a seal!Those Seals r soooo cute dont ya think?
Your friend,
larcon1

pnutfluffy said...

hey fuzzy shyivy its me pnutfluffy i have a seal named fauna just like you and i erased my old wolf for a girl wolf named miss and would love too meet you whens a good time for you? hugs and :)s pnutfluffy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SEALS! and congratulations fuzzy on your membership! i have a seal on animal jam and its named darling cute puppy hope to meet u on animal jam! :)

Unknown said...

I got a seal 2 today! I was trying 2 do a glitch XD but it never worked cri. I've had membership for 2 yrs tho and I hope 2 keep it ^.^