Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mini Hits Party!

 Heya Jammers!
If you remember a little while ago I told you all that if you were able to get my site up to 10,000 hits, (views) then I would have a mini party! So, of course, you all did, and since I messed up the party times last time, I'm making sure NOT to do it again!
The details are here:

Party Details:
Server:  Draa
Time:  3:00 PM EST
Date:  Saturday January 15
Room:  Art Room - we will be moving!

If you don't know the time for YOUR time zone, ask a parent, or try to find someone who knows on my chat. Remember this is just a mini party, and it's next week, so I am not really expecting too many jammers there, which is fine by me. But if you missed the last party, this is your opportunity!!
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them!
Hope to see you there! Happy Jamming!

12 comments:

FunPinkyPinky said...

Sounds fun ... I'll probably be there!

Anonymous said...

whats ur opinon on the whole pack thing

Dragonrose&others said...

I'll do my best to be there this time!!

Anonymous said...

its me daredevil daringbeats, and i live in est or pst idk im in new jersey so what time is that eastern or western or pacific?

PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME!

Woodswolf said...

@ Anonymous
NOTE: NOT ALL PACKS ARE LIKE THE WAY I AM GOING TO DESCRIBE THEM.
Packs are basically just another way for people to start fighting with each other. For example, I have a friend that has friends with people in Shadowclan (which happens to be the biggest pack on AJ). They (it's a shared account) happen to have every animal on AJ. Well, Shadowclan is made of wolves and tigers, and they eat monkeys, koalas, pandas and bunnies. One time their account got reported for no reason (Shadowclan friends) and one of the owners got semi-depressed.
If you really want/need to join a pack, then I would suggest looking for a pack that does not have a name of the form _____clan, because normally these are the ones that are going to be violent and not that much fun.
Hope this helps!
-Woodswolf (future AJR mod?)

Anonymous said...

i figured out im in nst...



:(
so wat time does dat mean?

Anonymous said...

SHADOWCLAN??? THEYRE MY ARCH NEMISYS!


IM THUNDER CLAN!

Anonymous said...

Is est east time

Anonymous said...

i luv partys

FieryClaw ~ AJR Mod said...

@Woodswolf
I do agree Shadowclan is the biggest clan but not the nost powerful.
Have you heard there are clans and packs that always fight Shadowclan.
Even some wolves are against Shadowclan(They are called Animal Jam protecters)
The leaders of the Animal Jam Protecters is most likely friends with the other animal protector leaders. Packs and clans are a funny thing it depends if the leader(s) are mean or kind.

Anonymous said...

Hi every1 um firstly have a CLAN not a PACK and if you wanna join go to my den and add me I'm Spiritstar71.
Secondly, Shadowclan, how is that a pack? Sounds more like a clan to me.

Anonymous said...

how is Shadow clan a pack? Its more like a clan and they are sad eating other animal jam members.. DX