Friday, December 10, 2010

Winter Awesomness!

 Heya Jammers!
Some AWESOME things have happened today! First off, I logged on into AJ to see that AJ has gone winter crazy! Check out all the decorations, like gingerbread houses, snow, snowmen, wreathes and also new den and clothing items! In fact, here they are now.
The clothing items are a wreathe and bow, one for members, one for non-members. Seems fair!

Same with the den items. Do you like them?

Also...today, I actually MET someone on my chat! We talked, and then met on AJ! Sometimes if you come to my chat, you have this opportunity to! That reminds me, I need to be Christmas-ish to! I'll keep my tie - I look weird in a wreath...

How do you like it? I love it!
I want to know - what do YOU think of the winter effort AJ has shown, and, what holiday do YOU celebrate? (I celebrate Christmas!) Comment!
Happy Jamming!

1 comment:

Haileigh said...

thx thx thx for putting me on your front pageim gonna pass out. uhhhhhh.