Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Key?

 Heya Jammers!
Today I noticed that all members of AJ have a key in the top left hand corner of their player cards!
I looked closely, and remember a long time ago I made a post about member locks? (Read it here)
Maybe the keys can open the locks! Maybe those rooms and areas and stuffs are member only!
Too bad I'm not a member anymore.
The keys look like this:

I think I'll ask the AJ HQ about this! They e-mail back fast, so check in a few days for the e-mail reply post about it all! If you know what it means, or if you have any predictions,
COMMENT!
Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

funwow said...

As I said before,those keys that members have,do nothing,at least so far.

FuzzyShyIvy said...

...Someone just commented and said 'you...' and then the f word...I deleted it though :s

Anonymous said...

hey it teensy agian cant find my comment so can u meet me somew2here in jamma remeber teensy snowpaw bye!!

Anonymous said...

how often do u blog fuzzy?

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@Anonymous

As much as I can!

Precious Fieryclaw said...

I found out what the keys are for if you go in jam mart and look at the stuff it has a little lock in the corner thats what they are for - buying stuff