Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Newspaper!

 Heya Jammers!
Today there was a new newspaper I noticed! First off, like always, at the very back, there was a calendar for events in Jamaa! It took a picture...and edited it a bit!
Right up here, above this text is the edit, on the 27.
My PARTY!! This is just a reminder, and if you haven't heard about it, I insist clicking on the text below the header!
Also, lately when I posted about new newspapers, I haven't done the contests! This is simply because I couldn't figure them out, and I won't lie. So if I am ever confused about one, please tell me the answers!
This one I think I can manage...

Alright. The first step is finding the Chamber of Knowledge. Hey, I think we went to that last time!
Ah ha! Here's the door. It's in the lost temple of zios!

It's the decorated in lights door...please note that I drew the red circle, it's not actually there.
Enter the building.
Then, go up the OTHER door at the very back. You are now on the second level of the building.
Ok, we need to know how many candles are there, games, and books.
2 games.
9 books.
10 candles.

However, you may have gotten a different answer. You may have got 7 books, but, two more are hidden under candles on the table. And, you may have gotten 7 candles. The correct number is either 8, or 10. It depends how AJ HQ is counting themselves - because the candle holder on the ground has three candles, but then again, they could be counted as one. I would say, try entering with the numbers, 2 games, 9 books and 10 candles to contests@animaljam.com to hopefully receive your free gems!
But, make sure to enter your username!
Also, some of you might have read about my winter jamaalidays post below this. I met two fans on my chat! We talked, met, became AJ buddies, had a dance party, and have a TON of FUN!
Here is one more picture I got. It was PERFECT!

So, that is me in the middle, and my two buddies around me! We all smiled for the camera to!
Hint hint: One of you is Buddy of the Month. Sorry it can't be both, but maybe next time...
Happy Jamming! Toodles!

5 comments:

Haileigh said...

Thank you thank you thank you! fotr meeting me on aj and putting me on your website!

Anonymous said...

hey, cool!that's me!!! xD i'm awesome desertpaw!!!! =^-^= --pouncing rowdyclaw/awesome desertpaw

Anonymous said...

soo....who is buddy of the month?Also,i'll b at ur party.
-awesome desertpaw/pouncing rowdyclaw

talllya6 said...

me 2 ill be at ur party wat time does it start i may be at school but..........i really wanna come my name Scooter GrandChamp k see ya there
talllya6:)(:

talllya6 said...

this is talllya6 i wanna be on ur website/blog aj plzzzzz :(