Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PARTY REVIEWS!

 Heya Jammers!
WOW! THAT PARTY WAS JAMTASTIC! I was able to record! Also, I took a few screenshots. I will post them all here.
After we patrolled out of Club geoz, we headed off to break the bridge!

Next we went into the pillow room. It was really fun! We all went back to our original selves.

Then we smiled, and 'danced till our tails fell off!'

Closer to the end, everyone was dressing like their favourite foods. I'm on the side, dressed like a waffle. It's not my favourite, but they ARE tasty.

Then, at 3:10, when we had been partying for 40 minutes, we all settled down with the help of friends and I said my thank yous. Everyone started to cheer!

...Now, I know there was confusion. Originally I said the party was at 2:30, PACIFIC time. Now, I wrote that a whole month or so before the party. Somehow it got to my head I said EST time! Next thing ya know, 4 minutes until party time, I noticed it was at PST...whoops. Well no going back then! So I thought I'd go back later at PST time, but everyone (almost everyone) was already there! I had to stay then! Sorry to everyone who thought it was at PST time, from the bottom of  my bunny heart.
Moving on.
Some reviews I found...I didn't catch ALL the names, but here was what some fellow jammers had to say about it:
"This is awesome fuzzy! Can we do this again?"
"Fuzzy started it!"
"EVERYONE CHEER FOR FUZZY!"
Woodswolf said: "Even though I showed up a bit late it was still an awesome party!"
Roxy648 said: "It was the best animal jam party ever and I can't wait for the next one!"

Cool, thanks everyone! *Sigh.* I gotta keep blabbing on about something else. My movie is STILL uploading. By the way, this movie will be shown in my Theater page, which I just happened to spell the American way though I am Canadian. Hehe!

So, check next week for the mini-party details post!
Mine as well do the thank yous now. Here goes...

Thank you to all the jammers who showed up at the party. You made it all complete, every which one of you.
Thank you to everyone who gave a review. They were awesome!
Thank you to Awesome TinyGirl for being on my chat the WHOLE time, and for much longer afterwards to.
Thank you to everyone else who looks at my site - even if you weren't there. You do too much to explain already. :-)
Thank you to FunPinkyPinky, for supporting me a ton through out the whole party a lot!
Thank you to Club Geoz and the AJ HQ for setting up all the decorations. It looked jamtastic!

Thank you to EVERYONE, really. It was JAMTASTIC, and in total we had around...maybe 30-40 Jammers there? It was PERFECT, and I couldn't have asked for more...except maybe I could've asked myself to not screw up times...but anyways...I hope to do it again soon!

Finally!! You can view the movie HERE!
Happy Jamming!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo fuzzy your party was awesome



-Roxy648

funwow,who is angered said...

Why didn't you tell us that on the last post!....I waited like my whole life for that party P.S. I live in New York!!!! which is EST!

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@funwow

You know, everyone makes mistakes. So I have gotten over mine, and if you had actually READ the post before the party, it DID say EST time. Now I'm not gonna let myself get blasted for that and any more of those are to be deleted. But anyways, I guess I'll see you at my mini party that will be planned soon :p

Dragonrose&others(honeybumble) said...

wow! that looked like an awesome party!I wish I could have got on...

pretty sad and angered and mad beside self funwow said...

I got a Wii for Christmas........so it's true i've gotten back with web visits.As you can see....I didn't read the post before the party

Woodswolf said...

Hey Fuzzy! Woodswolf here. Recently I have been seeing animals that have achievements that are not on the list online, such as 'Superpower' and 'Untouchable'. I have even recently checked the post about achievements. This would be a good comment for today's blog.

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@Funwow

If you didn't see the post it's not your fault. We all make mistakes and I made a ton. I am a total fail. I hope that doesn't mean you'll leave commenting...after all, I will be settiing up Mods...and...you are defenitly the #1 commenter here. Anyways, I guess I'll defenitly see you at the mini party soon? Hope so!
-The Super Sorry Fuzzy

@WoodsWolf

That's a great idea! I will look farther into it. Thanks!

Anna said...

Omg I see myself 8D! There I am Blooming Vinecloud! Haha it was awesome meeting you Fuzzy!

FunPinkyPinky said...

THAT WAS THE BEST PARTY EVER FUZZY!!! commentating got boring after a while, so i just kept asking about the beard ... I hope we do it again sometime!!! We should have a valentine's day party or something!!! im just glad i made it since SOMEONE mixed the times up! just kidding ... see you around Fuzzy!

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@FunPinkyPinky

Ya! For sure! We can have one at every celebration possible if you'd like, as long as people come!

General Vonwolf said...

Are you ever going to have another party?