Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Heya Jammers!
Last week, YOU were going to play 'Sky High' and try to beat my gem amount. (Check the Beat Me Records page for the winner!) THIS week, I decided to play Temple of Trivia.
Yesss!!! I want YOU to see what rank YOU can come in! Please don't lie as well, it's nothing to be ashamed of. We all have thing we are good at and our weaknesses, so you might be good at...Sky high instead.
Also, I had a comment that said, "I GOT 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 gems not joking'

Ok, yes you are joking. You can't get that many in Sky High. So, please, don't do that as well.
What rank can YOU get in? Can YOU beat ME? Comment!!

9 comments:

Woodswolf said...

Hey Fuzzy! Woodswolf here. I am a HUGE AJ fan. I just want to tell you about four working codes circulating on the site:
1. playwild
2. playfree
3. potion
4. newyearjam
Hope this helps!
PS: I really want to meet you and add you. Maybe we can do so at the party?

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Hi Woodswolf! I actually HAVE seen all those codes and posted them. Thanks for telling me anyways though! And for SURE we can add each other IF you come to the party...there is a new post about the party that I would like everyone to read as well, so that would be good if you would. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is to the person that said they got 9999999999999999999999 gems, the highest you can get is 400!

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Yes. Anonymous is right!

Anonymous said...

When's the party??


Have you smiled yet today?--Jessica

Haileigh said...

Hoped that helped i'm the anonymous

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Hee hee I beat my own record!
Proof:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1642/ajproof.png

That star is because I came in first!

funwow said...

funny conversation you got there,ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

I go all the way up in high sky it looks like space but close it got alot of clonds so that is it bye Fuzzy ShyLvy