Monday, December 13, 2010

Beat Me

 Heya Jammers!
Last week I asked if anyone could get rank 1 in Temple of Trivia - no one did as I recall!!
Oh well, lots of people liked this one from before: Try to beat my OWN record in Long Shot!

I earned an achievement for this run of over 20,000! My score, 35088, was my highest yet! I rolled through layers and layers of murky, dead woods and exploding lava fields, so look for those scenes and you COULD possibly beat me!
I remember this being a fun and easy one before, so play Long Shot again, and BEAT ME!
Good luck, and Happy Jamming!

14 comments:

Precious FireyClaw said...

Hey, Fuzzy in long shot one time i got 42,863

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy,guess what,I got to the dead forests and murky volcanos too!hhhhhmmmm,I wonder what would be farther than that?@Fuzzy Shyivy (funwow)

funwow said...

I have URL now,even though I don't have URL,I still did it

funwow said...

I have to go on AJ now,but,do you mind anwsering this question,What server,place,day,and time will you be on today?

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Ok Funwow:

Today, I will br on Draa in my den mostly, but really, everywhere, I will be on everyday and I will be on at...probablly around 4:00, or earlier.

Jake said...

OH. MY. DOG!!!!! LOOK AT THIS: http://i55.tinypic.com/21llnxw.png WHAT. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

-Fredfan4ever/Snowflake ShyPaw

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@Snowflake

HA! Nice...
BUT YOU STOLE MY SAYING AS WELL...I say Oh My Dog...

funwow said...

really funny also,but I did mean tomorrow as you can see

Snowfal IcyMoon said...

i got 42,978

Anonymous said...

i have got to the lava and wood but dont remember the distence....

hi! said...

I GOT A PERFECT SCORE IN TEMPLE OF TRIVIA! fuzzy shyivy here is what you gotta do you go through one part and writing down the correct answers and then you exit and go back in again and look at your answers you wrote down!

Anonymous said...

i went to 1,000,000 and it' not a lie cross my heart


- cittenmitten


p.s. i got it on my othr account : csifbiok

Anonymous said...

I got 40978 1 tme

Wolfer537 said...

FUZZY GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got 51998!!!!!!!!!!!!