Sunday, December 12, 2010

Deal

 Heya Jammers!
I just thought of an awesome deal!
Right now when I look, my hit counters are in the 7 thousands! So I thought, 'Wow, that's pretty darn close to 10000!' THEN, I thought 'that mini party I had with my friends on chat yesterday was REALLY fun, and they seemed to enjoy it - a lot!' So, of course, the next thing I thought of was 'Oh my gosh I REALLY want a hex bug for Christmas!' but, ya know, that doesn't have to do with anything.
But then I thought of an awesome deal.
If my viewers can get me to 10000 hits BEFORE my Holiday party, we will plan a mini party not long after. If not, well...you'll just have to wait until I plan another one!
So, if you, viewers, can get my site 10000 hits OR OVER before my Holiday Party, we will have a mini party shortly after the Holiday one!
Is it a deal? Comment, saying 'DEAL' or 'NO DEAL'
Happy Jamming!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAL,but how can you earn a hit that way?
@funwow P.S what's a hit?

Anonymous said...

I AM YOUR BIGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGGEST BIGEST bigest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest bigest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest bigest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest (one thousand biggests later) biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest biggest fan even though i'm now the mew jammer spotlight.@funwow

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@Funwow, my biggest fan clearly :P

A hit is like a view. So, if you tell people about the site, they come and look at it, giving it a hit.

FuzzyShyIvy said...

So basically this site has been viewed 7798 times right now :P

Jake said...

Whoops. It's animaljamrace.blogspot.com sorry about that lol

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Umm, excuse me snowflake, but you have copied my site - a TON. Basically, you just...stole my site and made it blue. You're going to have to basically restart - sorry, but I get really mad about this stuff. Please think of your own posts, ideas, and graphics. There are lot's of clues that tell me you are copying - don't say you're not. Sorry if you think this is harsh, but I am strict about this stuff, ok? My brother has friends that can shut down sites that copy. >:(

Jake said...

Please remove the copying post. I changed everything except the template. I'm sorry, I really have no idea what I was thinking.

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Ok, well at least your sorry - except, do you know that the whole thing seems deleted...:s

Jake said...

:O

funwow said...

so,each time I visit,is it a hit?,or does it have to be a different person?