Thursday, December 9, 2010

PARTY IMPORTANCE!

 Heya Jammers!
This is SOOOOOOOOO important.

About my Holiday Party - PLEASE PLEASE PLLEEEEASSE IF you come, please go to my chat by clicking the chat button in the sidebar! This would be a lot, since this way you and me would be able to add each other, and I would know that you weren't some random person not from the party. Also, then we can chat together! PLEASE, this is VERY IMPORTANT. Spread the word about this if you can, because I think it would make the party A LOT funner since some of you don't have Free Typing Chat!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to come to your party! funwow@

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Yay! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

o

Anonymous said...

oh ple i rly wanna be a mod or something can you help me? or buddy me and we can talk at my den im claren44391