Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Land? New ANIMAL?! *UPDATED!*

Heya Jammers!
Remember way back when, when I made a prediction about 3 new rooms soon to come? Then, a week later, it was true, and we welcomed the Coral Canyons to AJ? Well, it's all starting up again...

Click the article above to read it clearly!

So, on the map, it will most likely be this place - part of my prediction.
HOLD ON!
Go back and read the last part of the paragraph...

Which ANIMAL stone do you hope she finds? Do you KNOW what this MEANS???
NEW ANIMAL!! Which ever animal wins the vote, we will soon be able to turn into.

VOTE FOR THE HARP SEAL!! Are you on my side? How can you not when those cute, white, cuddly fluff balls are SO adorable?
Send your vote to polls@animaljam.com to declare what type of animal YOU want to be!
I hope though, that non-members will get one more spot to play with a new animal. I thought it was those options, and those only, so I went ahead and made two. But if a HARP SEAL is going to be an option now, or an arctic fox or polar bear even, I want to be one of those!
Do you agree on this stuff? Which animal are YOU going to vote for?

*UPDATE: You CAN recycle animals! AJ HQ e-mailed me! Select the animal, then click the small recycling bin near it!*
Blogger Templates

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

isnt that fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Yeah,expect you don't get any gems.dissapointing,eh. @funwow

FunPinkyPinky said...

hey! i know this is like a month late to comment on this, but i voted for harp seal before i saw this post! i thought the fox might look like a wolf and i dont get how they could get the polar bear to look different than the panda so i voted for harp seal! see ya!

Anonymous said...

i love his valentine the seals are super cute but i rather be a wolf

Anonymous said...

go seals u rule

SacredGrove said...

I have a seal, but I didn't hear about the polls so I couldn't vote. I was about to vote for Arctic Fox, but it seemed too much like a wolf, so I wanted to vote for Harp Seals, but the poll was closed. Bummer, right? At least there were seals anyway! TTYL!
-Major Majormajor

wolfhead73601 said...

I wasn't in beta. I joined in 2011 and da harp sealz came out in beta :/ also, Fuzzy, are you from beta? I think so!