Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Party *Repost*

Heya Jammers!
*UPDATE: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO TO MY CHAT PAGE SO WE CAN TALK AND PARTY ALL TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME!! ALL YOU MUST DO IS CLICK THE CHAT BUTTON IN THE SIDEBAR, SO PLEASE DO SO IF YOU CAN COME!!!!
ALSO: THIS IS IMPORTANT! MY PARTY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 29 DUE TO AN EVENT THAT I CAN'T BACK OUT OF...I HOPE TO STILL SEE YOU THERE!
Am I ever pleased to tell you two things...
  1. Get ready for upcoming winter designs on AJR, coming soon in the next week.
  2. Scroll down for the this weeks Beat Me!
  3. You want to party? I do! Deck the halls, it's PARTY TIME!!
Yes, you heard! I FINALLY will have a party! It will be called the Happy Holidays celebration, and the details are below. Look out for a special Happy Holidays party banner to that you can share with AJ pals!

Yes! The last thing it says is 'See you there in red and green!'
That is because during the party, I will not only add those who come, (I have around 10 - 15 spots) but we will all party in red and green! I know not all of you celebrate Christmas, but at least it's called the Happy Holidays party - so I want YOU to dress up in Christmas clothes, red and green items, and even change your colours to!  If there is anything I forgot to tell you, or if you have any questions, please, let me know! Don't be afraid, and I will get to you in at least a day!
Happy Jamming, and I hope to see you there!

No comments: