Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Beat Me!

Heya Jammers!
Sorry! Yesterday I had some other things to do, but while I remember, I will do today's Beat Me!
(You can view last Tuesday's Beat Me Records by clicking the Beat Me Records button in the sidebar.)
This week, I chose to play:
This week's is a little easier. In the game, Sky High, how many gems can you earn? If you get a score higher than mine, comment with it! If you have any proof, please show me! You can take pictures of your score with the Prt Scrn button on your keyboard, and upload them using imageshack to get the link into a comment! Also: IMPORTANT: You MUST comment with your Animal Jam acount or animal name, or even if you have the highest score, I will NOT pick you!
Those are the rules. Now, it's up to YOU to beat ME!
Good luck!
Blogger Templates

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i always get more than 200 gems really i am not joking

FuzzyShyIvy said...

wow! Please though, you have to tell me your animal name or user name, or your score will not count.

Anonymous said...

my user name is alberteinstein i always go to kama server meet me at cinema
today now

Anonymous said...

Hi my animal name is Mythical Arctic rose and my user name is Dragon rose (although I do have 3 accounts) and on Sky high I got 274 after I reached the treasure chest or you could say that's how many gems I got when I finished the game. I would give you proof but I don't known how to put a screen shot on this page for you.

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Cool! If no one can beat you by tomorrow, your score will be this week's Beat Me Record!

funwow said...

I actually got 399 before no lieing

SacredGrove said...

@ Funwow

You can't get 399, only three hundred. I looked it up. Also, that's the most I've got.

Also, if you're looking for gems, I recommend Trivia instead. Hope this helps!

-Major Majormajor

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. What beat me? Is there an animal jam contest? Or is it just your own thing? Well if you could tell me i'd appreciate it so much. Your awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey fuzzy i made it to 406 gems BEAT THAT my username is mockingjays and my name is Mighty toughbeast meet me and just buddy me

Anonymous said...

i got 211 gems im KKRas and please if any of you people have a spike collar or silver mech angel wings or something like that please tell me

pppranav said...

i got 383 gems my user pppranav

Tay said...

@SacredGrove
Actually, you can get more than 300. I have gotten 312 before. Things may have changed since when you posted the comment, but thats how things are now. 399 is a lie though. Impossible, if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

I always get 207+ which helps. I am also alowed to play on animaljam at school, and since i have one class period where i get to be on the computer, i go to animaljam and i play games. I usually play games so that i can pass the time and if i play overflow, it helps my brain so i am focused and know what to do. Me and my friend catmylo always have game wars and i win. So good luck guys!

Anonymous said...

hi i am queen arcticgem (Peachpie12345) and i got 347 gems

mackamoodoo said...

hi im mackamoodoo i usaly get more than 150