Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sorry For the Non-Posting

Heya Jammers!

I was away on vacation for 9 days without internet connection, so I am sorry I could not post.
For now I will only post about the major major things, since if I tried to post EVERY little object and glitch and item it might take me hours.

Well, the most main thing first. New room. Although I know you've all seen it already, it is in Crystal Sands, called Tierney's Aquarium. 

Inside, you have access to one of the underwater rooms, learn all about sea life and deep sea diving and stuff like that. Upstairs, they even have a new movie theatre full of videos about the sea and ocean and such.
There is also a game in here. You have to pet creatures, and once you find a certain number of different species, you receive underwater plushies, like rays, sea slugs, horseshoe crabs, hermit crabs, sea urchins and sea stars. To get to the game, go into the first level of Tierney's Aquarium, and click the pool with the creatures inside.

Next big thing - the new underwater pets are here!
Jellyfish!
Is it just me, or is anyone else DYING of their cuteness?
I am so getting one of these.
Meet Supertron.
When you click on him, he discos. 
There's also a new party.
Unfortunately I cannot get in quite yet, and I do not want to delay this post any longer, so check back soon for a post all about this party.
I also just noticed rather than having to go to a land in Jamaa, and then into a shop, you can click the shop straight from the map and go to it. Cool! Much more efficient.
As I said before, I know there are lots of new items around, but it will take me far too long to post all of them, and you've all seen them anyways, so I will just wait for the next batch of new things to arrive.

Also, check out my AJR Author form, if you want to try to become an author and make posts for AJR!

Happy Jamming!

3 comments:

Reyna said...

Welcome back! I was standing next to you in Sarepia Forest, but you must have been in a brb!

I love the jellyfish. Mine looks a bit odd, but I wanted it to look weird :P

QAZAR said...

That's ok! You just need to catch up! :)

Lily Quince said...

We all greet you with open arms!