Monday, March 19, 2012

Items - New or Old?

Heya Jammers!

Okay, so I'm not positive if these items are new or have been out for some time now, but like I said, I was away so I don't know. If they are new, well, here you go, if they are old, then I guess I will finally be up to schedule.

The clover balloon, in Jam Mart Clothing. I'm assuming that this is old, because St. Patrick's day is over.

More things to the frozen collection, in the Jam Mart furniture store.

Above are found in Epic Wonders.

New flags in the flag shop - Mongolia, Algeria, Oman...

...and Guatemala. Anyone that looks at this blog from any of those places?
In the Cocoa Hut Shiveer Shop...
...clover earmuffs.
In Bahari Bargains, there are 3 St. Patrick's cover items.
A trident, necklace and cape.
In Sunken Treasures in Kani Cove, there are 4 new items.


In the mean time, keep submitting applications to have a chance at becoming an author for my blog!

Happy Jamming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Raises hand* I'm like, an eighth Mongolian! But mostly Chinese :P
~Ozma00

Reyna said...

Do you mean that submitting twice means that it increases your chances? If you can reply on my blog, it'd make my life easier :P

Enchanted Magicrose (aka Rose) said...

Aww... I don't know why everything has to be for members. Being a non member and all, I am deprived of many stuff I CAN afford.

-catopia474 (my AJ username)