Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Jam-A-Grams and More!

Heya Jammers!

Sorry I could not post yesterday, I was participating in a "live free" campaign and chose to go a day without my laptop. (Eeek!)

Although I'm not sure whether these are from today or yesterday, there are new Jam-A-Grams!



I like the last the best! Which one is your favourite?

In Epic Wonders, there is an 'Epic Wonders Orb!'
It moves, too! Very cool.

And in the normal den shop, two new pieces to the ice furniture collection.
An ice prison, and ice torch - frozen fire. :P

And, also, in the Mt.Shiveer journey book, I found two more items, but still not them all yet. This is what I found today.

The partridges are near the fireplace, (but are not there ALL the time) and the sleet is sticking out from the snow sort of behind and above the cocoa hut.

In Bahari Bargains, there is a clover skirt.
Cool!
I think that's all, Jammers!

Happy Jamming!

No comments: