Thursday, March 1, 2012

An Incredible Number of New Things

Heya Jammers!

So today I was logging on and noticed new loading screens!

...And MANY MANY MANY more!
There is also a new Jamaa Journal.
Looks St. Patrick's day themed.
On EVERY page, there are new things!

Like for example, new furniture, pets in DENS, changes to Crystal Sands, JOURNEY BOOK in MT.SHIVEER, a new DEN for penguins - the snow fort, new monthly-member gift, and a new SCRAMBLE the pieces puzzle to find out what the new animal/pet/thing is! I'm having a hard time figuring it out, but in my opinion, it looks like a squid, or octopus. Maybe a new underwater pet!

Also, Jamaa is decorated for St. Patrick's day!

Now, for the journey book entries in Mt. Shiveer, I haven't found them all yet, but let me show you what I HAVE found.







And, also, they now have non-member, mini lion plushies to win, not just the giant member only ones.
By the way, thanks to Poodlegirl44 for sending me this. :) You can get these plushies in the SPECIAL claw machine in the leap year party.

And, as for the pets in den thing, you go into the settings as though you would go to edit your den, click on the pets tab, and you can select the pets you want inside your den.

Also, there are new furniture items. 
Some ice furniture.

And in the Jam-mart clothing,...
...A leprechaun hat.

Oh my gosh... that was a LOT to post about. Holy cow.
I'm terribly sorry if I missed anything.

What's your favourite new update? Mine is the pets in dens, which I suggested to AJ. :P
Tell me your favourite in the comments!

Happy Jamming!

10 comments:

srkluber11 said...

Hey Fuzzy! i LLLUUUVVVV your blog!

Natalia said...

Hey i bet you have alot of buddies but i was wondering if you could accept mine i am NKgirl2002 i look at your page all the time also my sisters user name is Jkgirl2006 hope you accept my buddy request anyone can add me

dancergirl0918 said...

I think I know what the "new animal" is I think it is a octopus

TheBubblegumFish said...

I know, I tried to post it all on my blog too! I think you missed the elf tail armor monthly member gift, correct me if i'm wrong!

jammer27194 said...

There are 2 animals on there and it is an octopus and a jellyfish! :D - jammer27194 p.s. i think they are pets!

Anonymous said...

hi fuzzy can you buddy my i just like to hang out with you and even tho are you a boy or a girl fuzzy?and my username is E09378 is bye later good-bye chow lol haha hehe bye!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Poodlegirl44!
just wanted to say thnx for the shout out! Im glad u got the gift because i wasnt sure if u had been aware of the lion plushies :)

Autumnbunnyxo said...

@Anonomus:
Fuzzy Shyivy is a girl! Hope i helped with that question X3

Autumnbunnyxo said...

Hello Fuzzy Shyivy! Autumn here. My friend Myth and I were talking. She and I want old AJ back! Like beta version. I mean, changes aren't bad but too much change can be bad sometimes. Do you think you could ask Aj to bring SOME beta Animal Jam back? Thanks.
- Autumnbunnyxo

Unknown said...

hi im on animal jam i sent you a freind requist