Saturday, March 31, 2012

Earth Hour & More!

Heya Jammers!

Lots of new things out today! First of all I would just like to say that there will soon be a post about where all of the eggs in the egg hunt are, as well as one for the new journey book. Now for our new objects.
There is a wonderful dolphin statue in Sunken Treasures in Kani Cove! It will go great in the ruins den.

And, in other news, octopuses are here! Are you going to get an octopus? Tell me if you are in the comments!

...The very first pet game! It looks so cool, but... you have to have a puppy. I guess dogs have the advantage here. But I'm sure there will be more pet games for OTHER pets.

And - haha, a new 'slooℲ lıɹd∀' (April Fools) party! I'll be sure to post about this crazy party soon! Now, what makes me think it will be upside down....

In the Cocoa Hut in Mt.Shiveer, you can vote for your 3 favourite t-shirt designs, and the winners will become REAL t-shirts to buy! Here is what I voted for...

The wolf pack, the pandas and bamboo, and the disco bunnies.

Also... I would just like to give a nice warm goodbye to Round ChunkyBear... he was a great animal to have around, and we will still remember him in the sidebar of AJR...
R.I.P, Round ChunkyBear. You will be missed.

But....
Welcome back Fuzzy ShyIvy!
Yup, that's right. Bringing back Fuzzy ShyIvy won the poll, so here Fuzzy is. Same look, same name, just a different username. It's great to be back!

Also, today is a very special day. Any jammers know why? That's right - it's Earth Hour!
Last year, around 1.8 BILLION people took part in Earth Hour - that's incredible! And this year, wouldn't it be great to have even more people participate? 
Earth Hour is an hour in one day a year when families turn ALL their lights off, and use no electricity. By participating in Earth Hour, you are making a huge difference in the world, which is why I encourage you to turn off your lights, shut down your laptops, unplug your chargers, and let go of video games. I will definitely be taking part in Earth Hour this year, and I really, REALLY hope you will too. Because one small flick of a switch can make a big, big difference. 

Happy Jamming, and happy Earth Hour!

19 comments:

Reyna said...

Yay! You brought Fuzzy back! I voted for her to come back :D

I got an octopus! I can't remember the name, but octopuses look a bit strange o.0

QAZAR said...

I did Earth Hour! It was fun how we play UNO and we saved the world too!

QAZAR said...

And it's really sad about Round Chunkyber,.. But welcome back Fuzzy Shyivy!

huntinbear said...

Hi Fuzzy!!

Just want to say thanks again for the award!

-huntinbear

Autumnbunnyxo said...

Aw... Bye, Round Chunkybear :) You will be missed... Earth Hour huh? My family did that one year (only because there was a blackout :D) It was fun to light candles and tell scary stories and stuff.

-Autumnbunnyxo

wolfer537 said...

ooh!!!! fuzzy shyivy's back!!!! fuzzy was probably on vacation in hawaii :D i dont knw, when is earth hour and also if u want to know where all the stuff is for the 2 things contact me on Animal jam Wolfer537

wolfer537 said...

hey fuzzster me again but this time i have a question. you know how u have to get the phantom statue thingy u have to play this game call phantim vortex but i cant find that game anywhere can u plz help me?

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy can u buddy me im ur freind on ur cinnamon cake file plz buddy me :'( -cries-


-ilovegir817

ScoutAlly said...

I took part in it too, for the first time! I just heard about it today, so I tried it out! It was fun, and I'm glad energy was saved.

AmyGoesRawrx3 said...

Yeah, welcome back, Fuzzy! I missed you :D

Pie said...

Now I feel like I killed a panda, but Fuzzy needed another chance. I also already have an octopus and it swims really awkwardly.

Natalia said...

I would just like to say that in Epic wonders there is Gold Bars lying around.

Anonymous said...

What the heck is Earth Hour?! ~ScoopEarly~

G7 said...

About that T-Shirt vote... You find it in whatever clothing shop you visit first. Just to clear things up.

Unknown said...

Hey Fuzzy! What's your new username...

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@Infinity Spiritmaster

My new username is "CinnamonCake". Watch the capitols and such, because they are a lot of impostors.

-Fuzzy

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy, if you want me to, I will make a account that has Round on it so we can all remember him.


~BigGoldfish101~

Fauna Icybelle said...

Hey! Who was Round Chunkybear, and what happened to him/her? By the way, i'm bellgabb09! Try to buddy me next time you get on Animal Jam!

Reyna said...

I forgot about Earth Hour! Once in a hurricane there was a major black out, my brother and I went CRAZY without electricity.

With Fuzzy Shyivy back, do you think you will get a new signature, CinnamonCake?

-GreatShot-