Thursday, March 22, 2012

Monkey Business and More!

Heya Jammers!

A new Jamaa journal has been released today with some news you don't want to miss! Monkeys are soon to be endangered! You only have a few weeks to make a monkey character!
The article is shown above. I hope no other animals become endangered!
Moving on, there is a new den!
The lost ruins den! This den is underwater, 3500 gems and for members only.
I managed to get a look at one of these dens. It's a random den, I don't know the person.
As I said before, it's an underwater den, so unless you have an underwater animal you cannot visit these.
In Sunken Treasures, there is perfect furniture to go with this den - of course!
This marble table and crescent marble chair match the den perfectly. 
Are you going to get this new den, or a monkey before they become endangered? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so getting a monkey!!!! The first time I read that I was so alarmed that I turned into my "turkey" (bunny with turkey hat) and started yelling "GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE!" So... yup. I'm getting a monkey.
~Piepaw7777

PS: When will you be announcing the new authors? Not to rush you or anything. I'm just super excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge fan of monkeys, so I probably won't make one.
~Ozma00

G7 said...

Amazing! That is really cool. I haven't seen the den yet and I can't waste any gems on the monkey or the den, unfortunately. I am looking forward to the author thing!
-G7 (aka AquilonKid711 or Victory Arcticghost)

Reyna said...

I got a monkey named Professor Zanymonkey, so I guess I'm gonna get the new ocean den! :D

husker144 said...

are you going to pick the winners of the author thing today

-husker144

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy, I noticed the marble den items in the morning. I'm not the best at writing about ME,I can talk about items and events for a day and forever

Anonymous said...

When will you post the winning authors?

Autumnbunnyxo said...

I'm still thinking about getting a monkey! (Autumn here) A LOT of my friends say they look weird but some of my friends got monkeys just to help keep monkeys from getting endangered! I may be able to help but I'm still thinking about it... Hmm.. I don't think monkeys look weird the more I see them. They're acually starting to look cute! :)

Unknown said...

I sadly heard one animal (giraffe or tiger) Is going extinct. I am glad though, that monkeys are back in buisness