Tuesday, March 6, 2012

More to the Frozen Collection

Heya Jammers!

In the Jam Mart Furniture store, or the furniture store you can get to by your den, there is a new item that goes into the frozen collection.
A pile of snowballs!

Also, when I was checking for the new squid/octopus pet, I noticed there was another pet with a different option than what you can get in the pet builder.

The spiky hair, and maybe even the bandanna, I am not sure. 
I ALSO noticed that there are possible new body shapes for these pets (and maybe all pets, I don't know), when you act like you are going to go buy one. (The spiky hair above is not an option, however.)
I honestly don't know, but I don't remember seeing some of those head shapes before. Check it out and see for yourself if you think it is new or not.

Happy Jamming!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

FUZZY? I KNOW AN AWESOME GLITCH. I DISCOVERED IT.. ITS THE MT SHIVEER SKY GLITCH? WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT? REPLY BACK TO ME IF U WANT TO KNOW IT.. I KIND OF WANT U TO POST IT ON UR BLOG.. MY USERNAME IS HAPPYANIMALLIKECHEESE.. LOL THX..

Unknown said...

hey.. i discovered a glitch.. if u want to know about it and want to post it on ur blog so more can see.. reply back to me.. my username is happyanimallikecheese.. and btw i named it the mt shiveer sky glitch.. thx?

Cake the bunny said...

Well the hair is old....Before you would pick like a combo for your pet and if you get the right one you could get that. But sadly they took that out for the other thing :/

Anonymous said...

Hi Fuzzy! I have a question for you. I don't see your famous rabbit, ( Fuzzy Shyivy) in your animal list on Animal Jam anymore. Why is that? Maybe it's just a glitch but still...... Please add me!!!!!!!! I'm Chorus2010.

Anonymous said...

My friend is starting a phantom fair.
We're using the giant phantom thanks to you!

Anonymous said...

We're going to buy a phantom thanks to ya for our fair. Thanks again shy-ivy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Fuzzy, I was wondering, where is the Pet Builder?
-Kat42820