Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Items

Heya Jammers!

There are some new items I haven't posted about yet! They might have been from yesterday, though, I'm not sure.

Anyways, to add to the snowy, frozen collection again, there is a snow cannon! 
I bet it shoots snow balls or something in your den!

And in the Jam Mart clothing shop, there is a clover blanket.

In Epic Wonders, they have a new cool phantom thing.
It's a giant, trapped phantom.

In the flag shop, there is a new flag.
Botswana. 
That's all for now!

Also, I won't be on for a week or so. I probably won't post much when I first get back, because there will be an overwhelming amount of stuff. 

Happy Jamming!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

there here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

husker144 said...

are you going on vacation or what where are you going or are you just not wanna get on

husker144 said...

are you going on vacation or what where are you going or are you just not wanna get on

Picturechamp said...

Good job keeping up with the updates!

txtinchamp said...

theres a jammer, paola1223, with a bunny named Fuzzy Shyivy. check her out, shes an imposter!

ilovecheerio said...

Sorry fuzzy but im complaining again... It is still messing up and going to the beat me page from 2010... I LOVE YOUR BLOG PEEEEEELLLLLLLEEEEEEESSSSSSSEEEEE BUDDY ME!!! IM RRFTTG WITH A NEW ACCOUNT! NOW IM ilovecheerio PLESE BUDDY ME I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

Millicy said...

can you put in a follow button please

Anonymous said...

I Love the giant trapped phantom! It is soooooo cool!

Unknown said...

Hi fuzzy shyivy its fairygirl0417 i was hoping i could use your idea of making party's and stuff, btw, whats ur username on animal jam???
-fairygirl0417

Reyna said...

See ya soon, Fuzzy! :D

AquilonKid711 said...

Hi. Is your username Oopsyocto155? cuz i looked u up and got ur bunny, fuzzyshyivy, but only 3 achievements.

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot the clover balloon, fuzzy. PS, i am a huge fan, my user is huntinbear and i am your buddy.