Thursday, February 16, 2012

PENGUINS ARE HERE!

Heya Jammers!

YAYYYYY!! PENGUINS ARE HERE!! Look below. Please note that this penguin is just a random user, NOT me.
They are so cute!!
There is also a new newspaper.
This is the front cover. Inside, it talks about a NEW party:
Called the "Heat Wave" party, which looks SO cool...
And, NEW animal toys to win in the phantom game!
Cool! They have outfits!

So, I thought it would be fun to get a penguin of my own...
Captain Coolcat! I am still messing around with what he looks like, but when I find a good look, he will be posted in the sidebar.
Penguins can go on land OR water, like seals, which is good, but unfortunately they are members only. Sorry non-members.
They also look completely WACKO in clothing items other than gloves, so this is awkward, they are kind of naked. :S

They also have a new wig in the Jam Mart Clothing shop.

And, in the shop in Appondale, there is a penguin banner, to go along with the penguins that have arrived!
Not long before they probably will start to come out with penguin hedges and plushies!

I also was able to get into the Heat Wave party. It was very cool inside! It contained a slushie machine, like the one in Crystal Sands, waterslides, a pool, and a beach shop! It was very cool!
So, I think that is FINALLLLLLY all that's new today. 

How do you like the new party, and penguins? Comment with your opinions in the comments!

Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

OH MY GOSH...THE PENGUINS ARE TOO CUTE TO BE TRUE!!!!!

Natalia Kurdziel said...

I really want a peinguin But animal just keeps having loading erros what should i do

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I've seen them dancing around Jamaa, they're SO cute! Downside to it: They're not for members....

-dolphin9878

Natalia said...

Hi, Whenever i try to login into animal jam it says loading error so i reload the page and it still doesnt work!!!:(
And i really want to buy a penguin!!!
What should i do???
PLease help me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Would you happen to have a video or some pictures of the inside of beta dens?

tin said...

Awesome!!
Hey Fuzzy, When Will You Get On AJ/ Have A Party? I Want To See You Because Its Been A Very Long Time Since We Had A Nice Conversation!
Oh, And I Told FieryClaw That Your Back, But She Might Not Get The Message/Be Late At Getting It D:
Anyways, I Has Penguin o3o
She Has A Golden Glove On Her Foot
Have You Noticed That Non-Member Gloves Get On Their Feet
(Including Golden :P)
But Member Gloves That You Get As A Gift A Long Time Ago Get On Their Flippers? Its Weird... But Cool At The Same Time!
Anyways, Before I Ramble On Some More..

~Roxy648

Anonymous said...

i love the penguins :) but im a nonmember :(


p.s nice blog

Anonymous said...

I have 3 penguin plushies!!! and a penguin!!! and a rare penguin that i got from phantom invasion!!!! PENGUIN FEVER BABY!!! Yeah and my user is huntinbear, were buddies and im your biggest fan ever :)

Autmnbunnyxo said...

Fuzzy Shyivy...
For about three weeks now, i have been trying to become a mod! but.... there are no questions to be answered... plz reply and friend me! my user is autumnbunnyxo i would really appreciate and answer :)