Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Game!


Heya Jammers! 

JUST below this post, I made a full post about the new updates, but forgot to put in one thing.
In the Sol Arcade, there is a NEW game!
It is called Phantom Invasion. Unfortunately you have to spend 10 gems to play, however.
But whatever.
It says "FIRE ANY COLOUR"! And so, you click a colour, and... it shoots some stuff... and... well... "try again"...? 
I think the point is, you have to fire the RIGHT colour at the right time when it flashes that colour. Kind of a gem waste in my opinion.
BUT... if you get it RIGHT...

You receive an animal toy!
Yay! These are cool.

Maybe the game isn't a total waste after all.
In other words, there are some new Valentine's den items and clothing pieces around. 


Happy Jamming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thats so cool! i sent you a friend request and by the way my user is rrfttg please buddy me!

Anonymous said...

@cinnamoncake

Phantom Invasion IS awesome. I got a bunny toy, panda toy, and wolf toy all on the same day.
And please buddy me, since you are so awesome.

Utterly yours, papad91278, Junior AJR mod, even though I am only 8.

Anonymous said...

Hi fuzzy shyivy! Glad your back i kept sending friend request to your old account "Vivacandy",
but now that your have a new one oh plz friend me! My user name is, kme531 yep thats me kme531 see ya on aj!

Anonymous said...

i love that game i won a ton of toys from it! and by the way! im ellessar77 from animal jam!

Awesome Sillypaw said...

Cool I like that game but a lot of people miss the medical center. AJ just won't be the same without it...

Alwert said...

I tried this game after resd it. I played many times. Do may not believe i actuallly got 14gifts.(14wins)If you play sometime you'll get the tecnique.