Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Items

Heya Jammers!

There's a new item in Sunken Treasures, the shop in Kani Cove.

Sand dollar stepping stone-pathway things.

Also, a lot of people have been asking my username. My username is
CinnamonCake.
And, lots of jammers have been commenting on my extremely OLD posts, saying things like, "This is so old! That's a room you know!" or "What are you talking about? That's a shop!" "That doesn't even exist!"...
Yeah, I'm aware. There's a date on the post for a reason.

Happy Jamming!

7 comments:

Mystery Jammer and Blogger. ;} said...

Hello Fuzzy Shyivy or as you just informed us, CinnamonCake,

I love this item. It's cool and different!

~Mystery. You won't find the real me. ;}

Anonymous said...

hey this is FastHorse421 I have a blog 2 fuzzy plz buddy me i really wanna b friends! my blog is animaljamexplorer.webnode.com i wasnt sure if that was already a blog if it is im really srry anyways fuzzy plz buddy me! FastHorse421 :D

KevinsCarvings said...

PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT PART IN THE STORY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Fuzzy, you're back!? :")

Anonymous said...

PLZ FUZZY SHYIVY PLZZZZ BUDDY ME I AM LIKE YOUR BIGEST FAN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way for continueing post above i am howl22851 again lol

Maileybug said...

Hey fuzzy,
Maileybug here from Animaljamwverythingeverything.wordpress.com I am a huge fan I know you don't want to be my buddy. I am OK with that!!! I just want to know if we could meet each other on animaljam comment on my blog Kay!?!? I will respond and read the rest I am a huge fan and memorize them OPPS!! Animaljameverything.wordpress.com that's where I'm from thanks for taking the time to read this(and hopefully publish it!!) maileybug