Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spooky Party

Heya Jammers!

I am SO sorry for not posting, and I realize that there are TONS of new big things that need to be shared. I just had a lot of homework and stuff, you know?

First of all, there is a new party - the Spooky party.
There's a fog room that turns you nearly invisible, and a bunch of furniture items you can buy.
A ghost window, floating candle, skull tombstone and scary organ.
Also, if you head up to the second floor and click on the record player, there is a track of music you can buy.
Called, Spooky Old Bones. Haha.
And then, if you click on the big wardrobe, there is a bunch of clothes to buy.
Then, something really cool. A bat pet.
If you loo really closely on this wallpaper, you will see a bat. It is in between the window and the picture.
And ta-da! You can get a pet bat!

Another way to get a temporary ghost is to stand on this big dirt skull thing on the ground.
Wow, this party really has it all! Has anyone else found anymore hidden pets somewhere? If you have, tell us in the comments!
For the posts on the other new things, they should be made soon!
  
Happy Jamming!

10 comments:

Picturechamp said...

Fuzzy, How do your pictures turn out in high definition? When I post some stuff it turns out blurry and ugly.

Picturechamp said...

Work?

Anonymous said...

there is 2 ways to get the pets or no i guess there is 2 so go up stairs all the way and click on the line so i guess there is 2 ways i think so well im o animal jam right now i think i will be at might too


-E093780- i want to be a blogger but i cant no camrara aww oh well i list im happy in my life =)

Anonymous said...

You can get a pet phantom by clicking on the phantom in the cage 18 times then clicking your animaals head. It works!!!!

Mr. Chunkybuddy said...

@ picturechamp
You probably just need to get a better screenshop program.

Mr. Chunkybuddy said...

Dear Fuzzy:
I haven´t noticed any hidden pets, but I know a few tricks with the thing to make you transparent:
1. If you make your self transparent and then get into the mud, then you seem like a shadow with eyes!
2. If you make yourself transparent, and then go to an ice den and climb to the tower that freezes you, then you become invisible!

Ravenpaw said...

Fuzzy, you might have seen this before, but if you click on an area in the floor of Jam Mart Furniture, a bunny pet maker pops up. It's the area to the right of the big pillow pile. Jam on!

--Ravenpaw

Anonymous said...

Can you please buddy me PictureChamp I need some buddies cuz every 1 I no deltetes me WAH I'm not even bad 2 them and PLEASE buddy me I'm JessieBoy btw

Anonymous said...

And RavenPaw plz u 2 I'm JessieBoy

Anonymous said...

Im in this den its bluetoo67's did this guy post ever any comments?