Friday, April 6, 2012

Glitch

Heya Jammers!

I discovered another glitch.
So, I was in Crystal Sands, and I was checking which buddies were online.
I saw that my good friend iloveAfrica was online, so I wanted to go see her.
I put my mouse on the icon where you can click to follow your buddy, and something strange happened.
It said she was at the Wolves Only Party, but on her picture she was a horse!


It was either she was a horse and somehow got into 
the Wolves Only party (I know how, because it's only for wolves.) or she could have actually been a wolf, but for some reason it showed her horse. Or maybe there could have been another glitch where she wasn't even at the Wolves party.

What do you Jammers think? 
Have you ever experienced this glitch?
Also, how am I doing with the posting?

Happy Jamming & Happy Easter!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

was the horse only party going on then?



-kmo567-

Anonymous said...

Hi I have seen this glitch too. Peeps at the horses only party were at my den and I did not invite them. I'm pinkychina by the way

Pie said...

Nope, never happened. But that's pretty creepy! And also, about your post about a week ago when your name was apparently Precious Happyflower, that happened to my sister last night. Just thought you might wanna know. ;)

Reyna said...

My guess is that they are on a different server, but I'm not entirely sure.

-GreatShot-

Natalia Kurdziel said...

IN jamm mart clothing there is now a dog sled thats all thats new.

Anonymous said...

Hi this is bad but it's not a glitch. If u clicked his horse then it's not. If he does not have a wolf then it's bad.
Pinkychina

wolfer537 said...

OMG!!!!!! everytime my friend is on it says they are on jamma township except 4 when they are at my den anyways so i click it to go there but then i end up in coral canyons so again i look where they are and it still says Jamma township! so again i click and when i arrive finally in the township it says they are somewhere else!!!!!!so ANNOYING!!!!!!!have you experiecend the glitch?

Anonymous said...

I know why it cus u probably saw her when she wuz a horse last time so it shows her as horse in the pic but rlly she is wolf in wolf party.

-ilovegir817

SpiritHowl said...

That's strange! Maybe AJ meant to say "Horses only Party" instead of Wolves Only Party, And no wonder QAZAR hasn't been on lately, he's my buddy, and I was wondering why he didn't come on as often as b4!

SpiritHowl

Littlewolfbigheart said...

Hey Bella!! I think your doing a great job posting. Maybe we could meet sometime! I have a blog too. Its wolfpawpress.blogspot.com.

AquilonKid711 said...

The truth is, I think, the picture is always of the animal you last used.

Anonymous said...

tht glitch happened to me 2!i was at my house but every person in jamma township was in it!they kept disapearing behind the walls XD it was weird

-coco612

coco612 said...

when i went changed to on e of my dens it brought me to a different den then to the den i chose-but all teh furniture in my den was bunched up in a corner and there was a twin of me just standing there not moving!IT WAS CREEPY!!!!=(^_^)= has this happened to ny1 else?!

-coco612

Autumn said...

I saw that glitch before! My friend was their dolphin and at a Wolves Only Party! Weird right?

~Autumn/Autumnbunnyxo