Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Rare

Heya Jammers!

As you know, today is rare item Monday!
This week the rare item is in the Jam Mart clothing shop.
Rare pigtails! I guess they are rare because they are purple... that's too bad actually, I was hoping for something completely new to post about. Oh well. Maybe next week finally?...

And in Sunken Treasures in Kani Cove there is a new item. A compass!
Is it a table? A chair? Is it big? Small? I don't know, maybe it's an ordinary compass.
Who knows what it is?

That's all for now! For a post on the new things, including the new Jamaa Journal, scroll down to Qazar's post.

Happy Jamming!

2 comments:

QAZAR said...

I can't wait for the BIG surprise! Hope it comes soon!

- QAZAR

Mr. Chunkybuddy said...

Dear Fuzzy:
Let me introduce myself. I am not a member of AJ, but I have played just since a little later of beta times, and have read this blog since then. My username is murphi, The name of my koala is Mr. Chunkybuddy. Maybe you have seen some of my comments on this site, and my own blog is called animaljamcheatsandcodes.blogspot.com.
Maybe you saw my name when I tried to be an author of AJR. I would like to meet you in AJ, so please tell me when it suits you. I want to meet you because you know a lot about AJ, and I have lots of doubts, for example, about guides. But I suspect that we have a different time zone, because when I am online you are never online as well. I have sent you various buddy requests, so if you can I would like you to accept them. Please tell me a time you can meet on, and congratulations for having this wonderful site.
Mr. Chunkybuddy.