Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Party- Atlantis Party

Heya Jammers!


Just a quick update about the new Atlantis Party. Sorry I haven't been able to post about this on time but it was a bit of a struggle managing to get in because of the chosen times it opened.

Anyways, I was able to get in and finally took some photos!


Here is what the Atlantic Party sign looks like. Try keep a look out on the time!

If you would like to buy clothes, you can purchase them from here:


This is what you can buy... and they FINALLY have non-member items! Yay!


To buy a den item, you click on the marble stand with the floating items in bubbles:


These are the den items that you can buys. Funny and cool how they are all land items too...



If you would like to learn how to do this:



All you have to do is float in the circle of bubbles and click the action button, "swirl". Then there you have it, you made a whirlpool! Pretty neat, huh?

Hope you all get to vist the EPIC party soon!


4 comments:

Reyna said...

I love that party! :)

-GrratShot-

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy,

I would like if you replied by tomorrow. If not, I can't keep waiting. Sorry! So if you want to do the interview please tell me.
Flora

[GD] StopStart said...

IT'S ATLANTIS NOT ATLANTIC

Princess OrangeMountain said...

Hi QAZAR! Yeah, I'm a HUGE fan!
You are like, such a talented author!

I really want to meet you someday.


~Princess OrangeMountain.