Friday, April 6, 2012

New Items

Heya Jammers!

There are some new things out, including a very random ice block that can be found in the Jam Mart Furniture store...
Um... oh...kay? And the purpose for this is...?
...Moving on, we've got something very cool to be found in Bahari Bargains.
Water wings! What a cool idea! Now since the wings are so popular, you can now have some on your underwater animal.

Another thing is... I'm really trying my best here to post as soon as something new comes out, but I'm beginning to lose interest... so please don't act like a smart aleck. I will eventually get there, or one of the authors will post. 

Happy Jamming!

11 comments:

Mighty Toughmaster said...

I wonder if you can sit on the ice block. Maybe that's what it's for? I actually like it a lot, though. But it just sits there in my yard. XD

Natalia Kurdziel said...

I'd like to say that i have the authors as buddys and they barely go on and i go on everyday. I check every store everyday.So i was wondering if i could be a third author? If i could be a third author please let me know at NKgirl2002@aol.com.

meg said...

hey fuzzy,the water wings came out for halloween too.you must of missed alot of things so im getting you back to date.
-hope4meg a.k.a fauna

May639 said...

hey Fuzzy< its me may639. i haven't talked to you in ages i remember you from 2010. remember? Teensy Snowpaw? I belive i was your second or third buddy of the month

huntinbear said...

I used to have an animal jam blog, then i got bored after about 2 or 3 days. Hah.

Natalia Kurdziel said...

Fuzzy I guess you saw my comment but you never replied if i could be a third author i would really like to be one

Anonymous said...

Well maybe your pets can sit or skate on the ice...... very strange.... ( cakebunny)

QAZAR said...

Heya Fuzzy!

I'm really sorry I can't post, my is very poor and I can only access the AJR but can't access Animal Jam. My parents sayed that it will be back in about 2 weeks and possiblely a week. So I am hoping it will come back soon. I hope you understand and I was wondering if you could post about if possible. Thank you so much!
I hope you understand.

- QAZAR

QAZAR said...

*internet. Sorry!

- QAZAR

husker144 said...

hey fuzzy this is husker144 and i have a member account and its name is ocean78 idk why but could you tell me how to get lots of gems
thank you

Autumn said...

lol... but seriously what IS the porpose of this.. eh.. ice block? Anyone have any ideas?

~Autumnbunnyxo