Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Heya Jammers!

I was online today on Animal Jam and thought I would check out all the shops for new items. In Sunken Treasures in Kani Cove, there is a globe, that sort of goes with the writing desk!

Then I went to the pet shop, and noticed a doggy door in the shop there!
Looks nice! 
And then as I was walking around, I noticed that the bunnies are NOT anywhere in the pet shop! Do you think this is because they are for a limited time only and will soon be gone, or do you think that the AJ HQ just forgot about the poor bunnies?

Happy Jamming!

5 comments:

huntinbear said...

You get the bunnies in Jammaa township next to the lake/beach thing

Anonymous said...

It's because they are limited edition. Limited edition pets never appear in the shop, you have to find them.

QAZAR said...

No there not in the pet shop, I think they are in the Temple of Zios and Sepia Forest.

- QAZAR

Autumn said...

The bunnies are in Sarepia Forest, Jamaa Township, and Temple of Zios. Hope I helped!

~Autumnbunnyxo

Anonymous said...

I have a non member version of the globe and it is in my den!


- Surgeon89