Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Things Around Jamaa and AJR

Heya Jammers!

Sorry I haven't been up to date with my posting, but I've had quite a lot to do this Easter weekend, so between my saxophone lesson, art, playing outside and having dinner with family, this is probably the only time I will be able to post this weekend. Just to let you know!

In Sunken Treasures in Kani Cove, there is a new potted plant:
Looks cool, almost like the one I have in my fish tank for my fish in real life!

That appears to be the only new things around Jamaa so far...
...also, I have been receiving lots of comments asking if people could meet me on AJ. It is very hard to try to set up a time to meet, especially since many of us have different time zones. So stick around on AJR, because soon, the "Fuzzy Tracker 101" will be up, just under the main title/header. It will include whether I am online or not, and if so, which server. Then all you have to do, is search for me through your buddy list search bar. Sounds easy, right? I hope so, but please remember that I may not always be in the mood to talk, because I want to get my posting done first.
Also, I am working on a new trivia, and I apologize for not having one up lately.

Happy Jamming!

10 comments:

ringostarr123 said...

u play the saxophone? me 2!!!!

wolfer537 said...

heya fuzzy! :D since i have to search 4 u on my buddly list could u friend me? i am Wolfer537 and as you always know i am ALWAYS asking questions so here is another one! :)! if ur membership expires is ur princess castle and stuff and ur bedroom furniture that are only for members still useable? thx and plz contact me the answer on animal jam cuz i have no time for searching for my question and answer on AJR

Ironwulf said...

OMG! YOU PLAY THE SAXAPHONE! I play percussion. :D

Snowyclaw Jamaa said...

Hey Fuzzy,
Haven't stopped by your blog in a while. ^.^ As jammers seem to be listing instruments they play, I play flute and piano. I was hoping you'd be able to tell me how you made your name banners, I'd like to make an individual one, not just my ordinary pictures. I would ask you to friend me, but both our buddy lists are full I'm guessing. XD Wonderful blogging, and I hope you're able to read and respond to this. Happy jamming!
~Snowyclaw

Anonymous said...

yo fuzzy my user is ROCKYJAMMER10 and i hope we can meet some time soon cuz i meet bella. :)

Autumn said...

Saxaphone? Facy Fuzzy XD I play drums and Acustic Guitar.

~Autumnbunnyxo

Anonymous said...

Dear fuzzy,
I have a super rare globe. It looks like a moon! You can come to my den at 3:00 p.m. mountain time on Friday, April 13th so you can take some pictures for your blog. My username is Surgeon89. I look forward to meeting you!

Leaping Shivertoes said...

Hey fuzzy! I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I was wondering if you could post a video on your blog for me. My blog isn't about Animal Jam and it isn't popular... Anyway, I really want to do a full-length Animal Jam movie but there are parts of it where I need lots of people or dens that I don't have/can't afford. If you posted the video for me, it could get the word out to people so I could coordinate and shoot the scenes that require lots of extras. And if this works and I can post the movie to YouTube, I would give your blog lots of thanks and attention for helping. So what do you say? I really hope you can do this for me. Your blog is amazing and I'd very much like to be a part of it. Thanks no matter what! :)

Anonymous said...

i sing and play the trumpet i love your blog im pinkskinnyjeans! :)

Anonymous said...

i want to ask you something, how do you get the vote toll?