Thursday, April 12, 2012

SO Many New Things!

Heya Jammers!

I logged on today to check for new things, and a new Jamaa Journal comes up - with an ALL NEW design! It looks awesome!
It looks so much... more... clean, and organized. And what is on the front cover? Bunnies are here! No, not the animal, they have been here for a while. PETS!
But they are here for a limited time only! So hurry and get one, before they become endangered just like the monkeys! 
So, I was on my way to go get one of these little critters, and I went into Claws 'N Paws... and I went upstairs, and I notice a little dog house I've never seen before. So I click it, and a store comes up - a store for your pets!

Currently there is only a bone and a dog house, but I will keep checking for more new items for your pets.
So, before I show you my pet bunny, I will continue on with the rest of the new things. The newest PET GAME has just been released to Jamaa - Ducky Dash!
Unfortunately I do not have a duck, so I can not play this, but for anyone who DOES have a duck, is it fun?
What's it like?
In other words... monkeys have now officially become endangered. You can no longer buy monkeys. Poor monkeys, and poor Jamaa. I guess we will start seeing even less monkeys out there from now on.

In the Jam Mart Clothing shop, there is a new hat.
The monkey hat!

And, Jamaa's first UNDERWATER party is now here! The Atlantis Party!
Unfortunately I will not be able to get in at the moment, but a post about this party will be up ASAP by either me, or the other authors.
In Sunken Treasures, there is a writing desk.
Look like a great addition to any underwater den.

Now, anyways, meet my bunny. Bunny pets can be found in the Sarepia forest, and that is the only place I know of so far.
This is Bluesky, AKA Fuzzy JR. Fuzzy JR is as cute as it can get. We all know it. Anyways, watch for this little guy's picture in the sidebar of AJR.
Do you have a pet bunny, or are planning on getting one? Vote on the poll in the sidebar, and we can see how popular they have become!

Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

Cake the bunny said...

OMG, I saw you in your den, AND BLUESKY IS SO CUTE :D

Anonymous said...

fuzzy... i saw the new bunny and i got one myself and i am so so so so sad that the monkeys are gone! Alsoi did not know that the writing desk was under water and i went to the atlantis party this moring!! and i hope we can meet some time soon!! :)

Reyna said...

I'm gonna get a bunny, I always get pets that are limited time! :D

I am one of the jammers who suggested pet bunnies. After I did, I thought: "Wait a minute...there are already rabbit ANIMALS!" But here are pet bunnies. :P

-GreatShot-

Leaping Shivertoes said...

Fuzzy,
I love this blog so, so ,so so, so, so, so much!! I have a question though. How did you make the signatures, the sidebar, the background, etc.? Was it HTML? I want my blog to look really pretty like yours but I wasn't sure how. Keep up the great blogwork! :)

FuzzyShyIvy said...

@SecretAgentBluey

I use a downloaded program called Paint.Net. I'm not sure if it has caused viruses before, but it works fine for me.

-Fuzzy

Enchanted Snowyrose said...

I like the way you write, fuzzy shyivy!

Since I am a bunny I would definitely like to get a bunny pet for my bunny but since I'm not a member I can't. Without doubt, I know I will get a pet bunny when I'm a member! Does anyone know how many pets you can own?

Autumn said...

Aww! Fuzzy JR.... lol XD I'm sad I wont be able to get a pet bunny. They're REALLY cute! And poor monkeys! Some people don't like them, but endagerment is real. Not just some thing on Animal Jam.

~Autumnbunnyxo

Anonymous said...

im a member now im the person who want to be a bloger here you know but yay memebr ship my user is e09378 hard to remember but the case is over long ago i forgot to tell you that hehe later

Potato Recipes said...

Loved reading this thaanks