Sunday, April 15, 2012

Major Glitch and New Things!

Heya Jammers!

I was online today, but I couldn't stay for long because my internet was freezing. But I managed to find 2 new items in Epic Wonders.
A silver block, and a red sports car. Cool! What would be even cooler is if we could RIDE the car!

I was on the same server as TheSlidoo, (my brother) and I went to go see him. When I told him that I found him on Animal Jam he looked at my screen and told me that he was NOT standing in Temple Of Zios, like my screen showed. HE was standing in the Sarepia forest, WITH ME, on HIS screen. What?

What it looked like on my screen:

What it looked like on his screen:

That is SO weird! It's like we got cloned and put it two different places at the same time.
Your thoughts on this glitch?

Happy Jamming!

9 comments:

AquilonKid711 said...

There was a lot more new items, mostly on pets, oh and that horse music!

Bailey said...

hmm.. that is weird!

Autumn said...

Gosh! FINALLY they made a non member item in the Epic Wonders!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Autumnbunnyxo

Cake the bunny said...

I saw that once, this girl in crystal sands flew in the sky like she was in a slide then she said " Isn't this the forest? " It was when Crystal sands didn't have slides.

wolfer537 said...

my thought- SCARY! E)

QAZAR said...

Yea that is very weird indeed! But that is a awesome glitch I have to say!

- QAZAR

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is a bit off topic but I would like to be a moderator!
How do you become one?
P.S I do not like sharing personal information so please do not ask for my e-mail or anything. Sorry if that affects it.
Sincerely,
089u

Reyna said...

Weird glitch! Were you in Zios and Slidoo in Sarepia? O.O

-GreatShot-

Azhura said...

That is very weird. I've been like that too! My friend is on Claws And Paws, then i saw her on Jam Mart Furniture! In my screen, she's like doing a glitch!

~Azhura