Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reminder: Party TODAY! *Update*

Heya Jammers!
Just a small reminder, that my party is TODAY!! I know some of you were planning on coming, so If you do, I will add you, and possibly send you a postcard, if your lucky!!
I hope you can make it!
I am no longer feeling sick - but Im going to a movie...
there is one at 12:00 and one at 2:30 - the time of my party. We are trying for the 12:00 one, but if it's full...2:30 it is...I REALLY hope that we can get in - I don't want to cancel my party AGAIN!
Im pretty sure the 12:00 one goes to around...1:30 ish. Should be enough time for me to get home by then for the party.
Happy Partying, Jammers!
Blogger Templates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy Shyivey? It's WonkeyGem and I'm just wondering.... If a bunch of ppl are trying to be your freind, how do you get them all?! The list only holds up to 100 ppl, and maybe a little more-Ive had 101 before... ??????

Anonymous said...

hi

SacredGrove said...

Hi, Fuzzy. I really really really want to be your friend. I've left some messages telling where and when we should me and me user, k? See them in the friends article you posted in September or something.
-Major Majormajor