Sunday, November 14, 2010

Too much to title!

Heya Jammers!
Today I moderated a comment from someone by the name of Anonymous...
They told me another code! In the "do you have a code?" box, type in playfree with no spaces or capitals...Thanks Anonymous, whoever you are!
Also, there is a new den! A PRINCESS castle!


In the new newspaper, on page 4, there is another 'where is this?' guessing game to win 433 gems! This one looks harder! The answers are:

Picture 1: In the game twister!
Picture 2: Is...what? Where's the game?! I know it's in that game with the little balls and the pegs...
Ah! I know now. Picture 2 is in the game Gem Ball!
And, Picture 3: the sign or symbols in the Medical Center!

Now you have the answers - see if you can be one of the first 10 in the day to win!

Also - AJ has made it clear about all the new clothing items! Take a look:
Cool, eh?
Same for the new furniture to! Look!

A soccer net and a lawn chair - odd combo!

ALSO, when I was walking around I noticed that there were more Fun Facts - some about bats!

Click on the yellow paw symbol to learn all about bats or geckos!

One last thing - check out the bew Theater page AND the AJ Awards - I have updated them!
Happy Jamming!
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

SacredGrove said...

Cool, that is so sweet! I saw the bat facts, too! Hope you're having a good time on AJ! TTYL.
-Major Majormajor