Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Movie Poll Results!

Heya Jammers!
Last week, I put up a poll for YOU to decide which kind of movie I should make to add to my new Theater page! The 6 options were...
So, as you can see, the winner is to make a Music Video - great! I'm perfectly fine with that!
I will choose I song I know - but which one?
There are 4 options here for you to choose - but this poll is only up for 3 days! That means, on Saturday morning I will have a post confirming the song chosen.

You probablly won't know these songs - you might if you watch American Idol like me!
I understand you might not personally like ANY of them, but really, please just choose your favourite!!
Well, I have to go listen to another great singers new album, Lee Dewyze Live it Up.
 Toodles!
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

SacredGrove said...

That is so cool, Fuzzy! I don't know which one to pick! btw-I've posted on every article I've read here so far XD! I am your biggest fan, no doubt about it!
-Major Majormajor