Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Designing Changes!

Heya Jammers!
It has come to my attention that ever good Jammer or any visitor that is looking for satisfying cheats bases half their decision on how the site looks. Remember a little while ago when I decided to make everything purple, my all time favourite colour? Well, now I'm working on things like, buttons, and banners, and backgrounds, and stuff, so AJR looks really well done! So, if you don't hear from me in a bit, it is probably because I am working hard on the designing, and I am sure to leave you with something JAMTASTIC in the end!
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

SacredGrove said...

Cool! The site looks awesome, now! Purple is my favourite colour, too! We have a lot in common Fuzzy, you are SO darn cool! I wanna friend you.
Meet me in the Hot Cocoa Hut in Tigris, or Nile if that's not available.
Meet me at five to six pm, plz.
My user is SacredGrove.
I will be a bunny called Major Majormajor
-Major Majormajor