Friday, November 19, 2010

Results for a Movie Song!

Heya Jammers!
Two or so days ago, I put up a poll to decide which song I should choose to make my Music Video on Animal Jam to go in my Theater page. The results are in...and...the winning option is...
OPTION 1!
Some of you MAY have noticed when the poll was closed and still available to see, that two optinos were tied. However, one of the votes, for one of the tied options, was MY vote...I really shouldn't vote on my own polls. Anyways, the option you picked was Just Like You by Allison Iraheta.
I will start making it soon - if I can...I forgot about a slight problem I have with certain songs that may occure...anyways, let's not ruin our hopes. Hopefully in the next week or so, I will have good news about it.
Happy Jamming! Toodles!
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

SacredGrove said...

That is so cool, Fuzzy! You totally know how to get things done!
-Major Majormajor