Monday, November 8, 2010

SO sorry!

Heya Jammers!
I am SO SORRY! The movie ended at 10 to 2, and then we got home around 10 after 2 or something, and then I was trying to get internet up, and the computer wasn't loading, then it was 2:30, I got into internet, and it crashed AGAIN, then I FINALLY got to AJ and guess what? The server was full.

So I tried again ten minutes later and it was still full. I am truely sorry, if anyone was there. Next time I need to be prepared and not miss my party - oh, and have you seen the Theater page? That took a while to make - I will be making a movie soon - but, which type of movie would you like to see?
Vote now in the poll right over... there-------->
in the sidebar.
Happy Jamming!
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

SacredGrove said...

S'ok. I missed it, too. I feel your pain. No one ever goes to my parties! I love movies it's so cool you're making one! You're totally awesome!
-Major Majormajor