Thursday, November 25, 2010

Achievments!

Heya Jammers!
In the top left corner on Animal Jam, there are a bunch of icons - the trophey, one that shows achievements was grey - but now it's gold! Achievements are up and ready for you to give to your animal a boost! If you don't know what I mean, take a look here.
See? I got that JUST for sending a Jam-A-Gram to a buddy! You can get these Achievements for doing every day simple tasks. E.G, playing a game, being added as a friend, and even spending gems!
When you recieve an achievement, you can simply view it by clicking the gold trophey icon in the top left hand corner of your screen. If you can't see it, it looks like this:

Yup. Just like that. But if you want to view another Jammer's achievements, click the small gold trophey at the bottom of their player card! (You can see their player card by clicking on their name, which is shown underneath the animal!)
So that's all to it for now. What achievements have YOU reached? Comment!
Happy Jamming! Toodles!
Blogger Templates

5 comments:

kewlperson :) said...

Hey, its kewlperson here to say:
This is not new, its actaully here before! It has been closed it can be improved!! It is now more modern day in Animal Jam!

<3 Love to all,
kewlperson

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Hmm...the thing about before was you couldn't click on it - or get achievements.....

Woodswolf said...

w00t! I have over 70 achievements now! 71, to be exact. Fuzzy, I want to know if there are any other 'SUPER ACHIEVERS' that have 50+ achievements when u r on! So far, I have met no one with 50+ besides me. I FEEL LONELY!
Please help!
-Woodswolf

SacredGrove said...

I have forty six achievements! It's not much, but I like to set goals for myself and be kind to others. I think it's fun earning achievements-even if they're challenging. It makes you feel good about yourself, like being kind to someone (this may sound sappy but it is true)!!!!
-Major Majormajor

Enchanted Magicrose (aka Rose) said...

I have 77 achievments and I plan to get 100!!!


-catopia474 (my username on AJ)