Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Candy, New Look, and New Newspaper!

Heya Jammers!
This could've been here a long time, but remember my post, one of my FIRST, on things you can get to carry around, like popcorn,  winning badges, etc? (You can read it here!)

Well there's another one - I won't bother adding it, because it's only for Halloween - pick up your free candy at any location around!

(P.S. sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I just didn't have enough time!)
Also, for some reason when I lost my membership my free speech box got disabled. I can only say messages from the sayings box. :-( I'll try to fix that later.

Also, remember my old look? Well, when I lost my membership I lost my only signature clothing item. So, I decided on a new NON-MEMBER one I can where, if I don't have a member ship. BE HOLD: The new me:

Cool eh? A NEW green tie!

It's not just me that has a new look - Check out the newspaper!
Pages 1 to 3 in order:


Click on each of the images to read them more clear. Also, each week check back here, at Animal Jam Rush, for the newspaper to read!
Happy Jamming!
Blogger Templates

1 comment:

SacredGrove said...

Cool newspapers! I never knew you could get candy from those Take One stands! Fuzzy you are extremely awesome :D!
-Major Majormajor