Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Horror Party Details! *CHANGED! PLEASE READ!*

Heya Jammers!
Guess what? I will be hosting a Halloween Party! Since my other party had to close, I'm VERY excited about this being my FIRST party yet!
I really hope everyone can make it - here are the details:
DO NOT GO ON SERVER PECOS...GO ON DRAA INSTEAD!

DO NOT GO ON SERVER PECOS...GO ON DRAA INSTEAD!
It's a pretty cool details picture to, eh? Oh, Like the new Halloween Design?
Again, I REALLY hope you can come. I hate to get to a party when no one is there - that's happened with my CP Site before...it doesn't feel good.  (Thanks again to Ppppookie and Nitro who DID come though.)

If you have any questions, please let me know.
 At the party, I will be adding the First 15 Jammers who ask me to be their buddy!
I will not ask you, you gotta ask me!
Make sure to put on your costumes and Halloween colours, 'cause THIS party's gonna be a RUSH!
See you there! Toodles!
Blogger Templates

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm so excited to come! I don't think the Pecos server is always there. the first 5 servers are always on and they are
aldan draa kama congo grande

You might want to have your party be in one of those servers! See you there!

FuzzyShyIvy said...

I'll see! Maybe I should change it to Draa.
Oh, and thank you for planning on coming!

Luna said...

I'm coming to your party! :)

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Thanks, Ppppookie! Glad to have another great supporter like you!

SacredGrove said...

@ Fuzzy

You are so nice, Fuzzy ShyIvy. I'd love to chat with you. I've been posting on every article you make. plz reply to this post. I'll check back every day!
-Major Majormajor

april27032 said...

i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo comeing

love
april27032