Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Contest #1! *UPDATED*

*UPDATED!*
Heya Jammers!
I'm gonna have my very own contest chain! Contest #1, this very contest is:

Where am I?
Look closely about my surroundings in the pictures below. All you have to do is:
Comment saying your Animal Jam User name, Animal Name, and where I am in picture 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!
Everyone who is able to guess all 5 correctly will be added onto a list - then I will ADD YOU on Animal Jam whenever we can. If you have any questions, please let me know without hesitation!
Here are the pictures:

1.

 2.
  
3.

4.

5.
Good luck finding where those things are! Also, I want the specific name of the place - don't just say, by the strange rock thingy or something. Use the name of the place, like...Crystal Sands! Got it?
Good luck figuring out where I am!
Your're guesses are due November 3, alrighty?
Also, even MORE new Halloween costumes at the store - you should check them out - if you're a member that is.
Happy Jamming!
Blogger Templates

6 comments:

Shawn Lily said...

Erm...Animaljam looks like loads of fun, I'll start playing it right away!

~Ginny

Anonymous said...

1. near the brige at caroal canyones 2. waterfall at caroal canyones 3. juice hut 4. canyone pathway 5. the lost temple of zois [by the way my user name is pinkbeauty1] :)

Anonymous said...

1: the little hut near the coral canyons bridge. 2: the waterfall at coral canyons 3: Captian Melville's juice hut in crystal sands 4:the canyon pathway on the big rock 5: the pit in temple of zios (my username is zodiaclacrosse)

Jammie263 said...

Jammie263

Hey Fuzzy!!

1. Coral Canyons near shop

2. Coral Canyons on steps next to Epic Wonders

3. Crystal sands in Shop

4. Canyons Pathway near the game

5. Temple of ZIos around the center

Anonymous said...

1) is the den depot in coral canyons

2) the steps with the water fall in coral canyons

3) in the right bottom corner of captain melville's juice hut

4) canyons pathway on the big rock half way through

5) the lost temple of zois the big pit with the fire fly's coming out

MEH NAME IZ

partyrockerinthehousehala

thnx 4 ur time

Anonymous said...

Hi!

1 - Coral Canyons: Next to shop
2 - Coral Canyons: Waterfall Steps
3 - Crystal Sands: Captain Melville's Juice Hut
4 - Pathway to Coral Canyons - On the rock next to game
5 - The Lost Temple Of Zios - In the centre, next to the zios pit

Thanks!!!
My name is: mickeymouse5646