Tuesday, September 21, 2010

World Animal Day?

Heya Jammers!
Today I see there are a fair amount of "World Animal Day" signs around - they look like this:
They are all over the island...wait are we on an island over at Animal Jam? I don't know!
Anyways. Does that mean just today? September 21?
I see a koala on the sign, which makes me think of the other animls you can be to. Maybe today it's koala day? And tomorrow will be...tiger day? Or something?
What are your thoughts, predictions, guesses, and other words I didn't mention about this? Comment!

2 comments:

SacredGrove said...

It's just, like a Jamaa festival. I have signs from it. At first I thought that that koala on the picture was a goat with big ears but I was wrong. Thnx for listening, you are awesome, Fuzzy!
-Major Majormajor

Anonymous said...

Hey you are very cool! Thanks for posting betas some Jammers who are curious about the beta days want to see the beta days! Thanks so so much! Do you still play? If so that's cool :)