Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy!

Heya Jammers!
I'm very pleased to say that this site is growing more and more popular with every view. If you search up Animal Jam, Animal Jam Rush is the FIRST cheat site there! I'm verrrrrry happy about this!
Tomorrow, (September 11) I will not be here all day. I'm going to an amusment park!
I might have time to post quickly before we leave, and I will try my hardest to.


Hey, you all know about the memberships that will come soon, right?
Well if you go to the page about memberships, the AJ HQ has blurred out something to do with it...there are some white banners with signs hanging on what looks like a building...but can anyone make out the words on the sign?
I'm really excited about the memberships. And some other news is, I quit my Club Penguin Cheat Site! It was too insane to to be blogging about both, and I decided this was more...fresh, and new, and funner!

Now I want to now - are you happy about the memberships to? Do you think you'd buy one? Comment!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since the memberships have already come out, I bought the six month one, and you get a six month NG Kids magazine subscription with that!!!! Only thing is, I already get those magazines. I love the memberships cause I get every new den that comes out and I have every animal plus an extra wolf! -WonkeyGem

Anonymous said...

i remember chatting w/ u on this website and meeting you on aj 2day. u took a picture of us with that other peep. where is the picture locate?
--- pouncing rowdyclaw

Precious Fireyclaw said...

I Have the Same Problum where is te pic located

SacredGrove said...

I have a membership! It is awesome, but it was fun when I was a non-member, too. Keep being awesome, Fuzzy (which should be easy for you). Have a great day!

SacredGrove said...

Fuzzy, you are so awesome. I love your site so much!

mendy rafi said...

i love animal jam

Anonymous said...

you blog is great! i enjoy every word!