Monday, September 6, 2010

Animal Jam Movie

Heya Jammers!
Please take a moment to watch this short video.


How did ya like it?
Sorry I couldn't take the embed code. It wouldn't fit on my post! Then you wouldn't be able to read what's on the sidebar...
There is something in the video I want to point out.
Did you see that award/badge that player got? I think you can get it by looking at ALL of the Green Facts!
I will try to do that and report back to you when I know what happens.
Until then, Happy Jamming! Toodles!

Blogger Templates

5 comments:

Jake said...

Woah cool! Did it work??

FuzzyShyIvy said...

Nope. Maybe I did something wrong though, I don't know...there aren't any plants inside rooms, are there?

Anonymous said...

waa i cant see the video cus the uploader closed their youtube account

Anonymous said...

dang it! i can not see it!

Anonymous said...

i cant see it ether