Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Mail!

Heya Jammers!
Animal Jam has some new postcards you can send out to friends!

Um...I didn't know Animal Jam HQ said Jam-tastic...weird! I say that to!







And this last one here, reminds me of the World Animal Day signs!
It looks like there is a World Animal Day on October 4, 2010! That's coming up soon!
I see animals in the stars...

World Animal Day is a real day.

World Animal Day is a special Opportunity for anyone with a loving heart for animals - sounds like me!
What about you? Are you excited for WAD? (World Animal Day)
Comment Please!

Blogger Templates

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, did you see that you were named Jammer of the week on JC? check it out at Jammer central! wtg!

FuzzyShyIvy said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!! That is a huge honor for me!

SacredGrove said...

You are so awesome, Fuzzy ShyIvy, and you're site is awesome. I love animals they are so awesome, like warrior cats and stuff. Have a jam-tastic day!
-Major Majormajor
(P.S. I say Jam-tastic, too isn't that awesome?)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I remember these postcards! I loved them! I don't know why AJHQ took them away... :'(
-TheCrystal

Blossom Berrymoon said...

Members can also type messages on Jamaa now! I'm not a member, but I've always wanted to give my buddies a clear message of what I'm asking. Not "Meet me in Crystal Sands!" I'd like to say "Meet me by the water slide in Crystal Sands" or something like that :)

Anonymous said...

i have not seen most of those on my acount






pandie1
operlo5@hotmail.com