Friday, September 3, 2010

AJ Poem and Updates!

Hello Jammers!
It's getting near the start of school, so me and my friend are going to get ice cream and check to see what class we are in. For that reason, I feel in a happy mood, and decided for a random reason to write an Animal Jam poem. Here it is:

What to do, What to do

Today In AJ I don't know what to do.
I could go to the movies, or hang out with you!
I could swim in the waters of the great Crystal Sands!
Or Make an fruit smoothie, catch the grapes when it lands!
I could host a dance party, or serve a table for two.
But I'm just here, what to do, what to do!
There's so much to do, in so little time!
But what to do now is to think up a new rhyme!
-Poem by Fuzzy ShyIvy

Yeah...I know. Kinda really weird. But guess what else?
Today when I logged on to Animal Jam, look what I found!

Servers!
Servers are different places you can choose from to log you onto AJ. There is nothing different about them but the name and the jammers on each one!

If you see the buddy symbol, you now you have a friend online at THAT SERVER. The green circles determin how busy the server is. (For example, the servers Nile, Congo and Kama are more busy them the servers Grande and Draa.) If you click see more, there will be more suggested servers to pick from.

And look what else I found!


Big changes coming to Jamaa? Wow!
I'm really excited for the new den designs, club MEMBERSHIPS, minigames AND new den items!
Wow, that's all of them! How do you think the memberships will turn out to be?
I wonder how much they'd cost...
I wonder when the changes will happen!

Until then, stay tuned in at Animal Jam Rush for more updates on the changes and more!

Blogger Templates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a membership and it is awesome. I love to help people out, yet I miss the summer, but there are some cool things now. Hope this helps.
-SacredGrove
(P.S) I'm afraid to use exclamation marks because then I'm afraid my comment will not be posted, please please please post this.